Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4th, 2011

Mister Coen,
Hard to believe that you are almost a year old. Won't be long now and you will be walking on your own. You walk between my legs now and balance yourself by grabbing on my pant leg. The words are starting to come out now too. I can see the gears turning as you hear words and try to form them with your mouth. And the whole hit the ball with bat thing is pretty cool for a kid your age. Granted the ball is on the ground and not moving, but it is the same in golf, and grown adults have a hard time with that.

We had to put the boat away for the year, I know mom still thinks your a little too young to be out on it, but at least we got to go out. I try not think too much about future fishing adventures. They will come, but for now I don't want to miss a minute of the here-now.

Fall is a great time of year, going to the orchard, changing of the leaves, harvest, football. Best of all, its when you came around and changed our lives. Your Mom and I love you a lot. Your mom is an incredible person you will find. She basically has given up everything for you and does so with seldom a complaint. In fact she loves the time she spends with you more than anything else. I am jeolous of the amount of time she gets to spend with you, but I promise to spend as much time as I can with you and sissy. You guys pay me back tenfold with hugs and kisses (even if they are a little drooley).

We'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment